* All items are shipped via Air (International) and will be received in 5-10 business days * Please note postage may only cover Surface Delivery charges for South America, Australia and the Orient, requiring up to 4-6 weeks * For alternative methods of shipping click here:
* Paypal, Checks and Money Orders Accepted:
Re.2001 Falco II 1/72 - SW72033
Italian WWII inline engined monoplane fighter. Kit has engraved panel lines,
detailed cockpit, box-in wheel wells, resin parts (exhaust stacks, main wheels
and gunsight) plus multi-part injection-molded canopy (optional open or closed).
Decals and painting guide for 2 Regia Aeronautica aircraft:
1) No 7 of 358 Squadriglia, 2° Gruppo at Caltagirone, Sicily - piloted Sergente Maggiore Giovanni Dringoli
2) No 4 of 362 Squadriglia, 22° Gruppo, Sicily, 1942.
Italian WWII inline engined monoplane fighter, buildable as your choice of dedicated CN
night fighter or G/V fighter-bomber variant. Kit has engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit,
box-in wheel wells, optional underwing cannon gondolas, optional centerline 630kg bomb and
rack, resin parts (exhaust stacks, optional shrouded exhausts, main wheels and gunsight)
plus multi-part injection-molded canopy (optional open or closed).
Decals and painting guide for 3 Regia Aeronautica aircraft:
1) CN MM08075 assigned to 2° Gruppo at Caracciolo, February 1943
2) CN No 2 of 234a Squadriglia at Rimini, 1943
3) G/V participant of attack on HMS Victorious, 1942.
Last of the WWII era Reggiane line - sleek powerful single-seat fighter with inline engine and
semi-elliptical wing. Limited-run airframe with engraved panel lines, detailed
cockpit and wheel wells, 2-piece injection-molded canopy and resin parts
(main wheels, exhaust stacks and gunsight).
Decals and painting reference for 3 aircraft:
1. Regia Aeronautica MM092351 of 22nd Fighter Group, Capua, summer 1943;
2. Aeronautica Nazionale Republicana MM092352, Bresso, March 1944
3. Luftwaffe MM092355, 1944.