VIDEO: Italian Hell March 2017

Videos Slightly Off Topic
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

VIDEO: Italian Hell March 2017

Post by Editor » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:54 pm

A video of an Italian "Hell March" if you haven't seen one before. Some ceremonial and historical uniforms including WWI and WWII RE; WWII RE is two rows behind the Carabinieri in the continental and tropical/AS uniforms. WWI RE are at the beginning. Units include Folgore, Alpini, AMI and a unit marching using the old Roman step (the step had its origins in the Holy Roman Empire) not sure what unit it is, likely special forces (there are many). A couple of units wearing (historical) kepi, busby and bearskins (used to protect against sword cuts). Red Cross, Marina Militare, Guardia di Finanza etc.

I managed to catch a group of Carabinieri on their huge white horses, they were armed with Beretta M12s going down a main when I was in Rome, they’re impressive.

Vincent Fiore
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Re: VIDEO: Italian Hell March 2017

Post by Vincent Fiore » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:32 am

Why is Tulsa s picture superimposed throughout this video?

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VIDEO: Italian Hell March 2017

Post by Editor » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:23 am

Vince the small pic of Nikola Tesla was super-imposed on the video by the owner of the YouTube channel, but I agree the video shouldn't be branded this way because it belongs to RAI. The video has received more than 2 million views, presumably without a complaint so I'm guessing YouTube (and RAI?) know about it (i.e., permission obtained) because there are no ads flashed during the video.