New Forum Posts page

Comments about STORMO! and the Forum as well as Special Annoucements
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Forum Posts page

Post by Editor » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:35 am

For those of you who have used and liked the old New Forum Posts page, this page is now available again from the main website homepage, Gallery and What's New pages. The New Forum Posts page is easier to follow along in the forum. At some point I'll restrict access to to the Scale Modeling - News to Registered Users only as in the old forum.

RetiredInKalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Thanks...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:02 am

Editor wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:35 am
For those of you who have used and liked the old New Forum Posts page, this page is now available again from the main website homepage, Gallery and What's New pages. The New Forum Posts page is easier to follow along in the forum. At some point I'll restrict access to to the Scale Modeling - News to Registered Users only as in the old forum.
...Appreciate that. When am done building the last Italian model subject kits later this year will commence photographing all models in my collection, can't take them wherever am moving next, will be posted on a new forum discussion thread. Some models will have to repost just-built photos of them, e.g. Macchi C.207, Piaggio P.108, fearing damage, others ala the Italeri CANT Z.501 will try to take multi-view photos of despite fears they'd be damaged as well, may take up to a year photographing them given an building Luftwaffe model subjects meantime.