ANR 109 G-12

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

ANR 109 G-12

Post by Luftwoller » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi all, next up on the bench is an ANR G-12. The thing is im lacking pictures of the 2nd cockpit. I thought i read somewhere that there is only a couple of pictures in existance and they are in a book on Italian planes of some description. So where better to ask if someone has that book, and wouldnt mind scan a piccy.
...Guy
'Your a disgrace to the male Genus, I'm ashamed to call myself Homo!'.......Hubert J Farnsworth (Futurama)

veltro2
Pilota

Re: ANR 109 G-12

Post by veltro2 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Luftwoller wrote:Hi all, next up on the bench is an ANR G-12. The thing is im lacking pictures of the 2nd cockpit. I thought i read somewhere that there is only a couple of pictures in existance and they are in a book on Italian planes of some description. So where better to ask if someone has that book, and wouldnt mind scan a piccy.
...Guy
Hi Luftwoller

This is the photo of rear cockpit from japanese book

Claudio

and If You want see a video of ANR G-12 anth others impressive video
http://www.archivioluce.com/archivio/
search for 2° Gruppo Caccia

Claudio

Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Luftwoller » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am

Excellent, thankyou so much for the pictures. The video didnt work. Any chance you could re-post?
Many thanks again.
...Guy
'Your a disgrace to the male Genus, I'm ashamed to call myself Homo!'.......Hubert J Farnsworth (Futurama)

veltro2
Pilota

Post by veltro2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am

Luftwoller wrote:Excellent, thankyou so much for the pictures. The video didnt work. Any chance you could re-post?
Many thanks again.
...Guy
Hello If You open the home page
insert in the frame below ARCHIVIO STORICO LUCE
name 2 gruppo caccia and press button Inizio ricerca

Claudio

Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Luftwoller » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry, i cant get the video to work. I tried putting '2 gruppo caccia' in the box and it didnt come up?
...Guy

veltro2
Pilota

Post by veltro2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Luftwoller wrote:Sorry, i cant get the video to work. I tried putting '2 gruppo caccia' in the box and it didnt come up?
...Guy

see the view of the site
[/img]

after the search clic on the left icons and next in the right the sistem that You want for see the video.
Claudio

Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Luftwoller » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Excellent, It worked. I think it was just me being dumb. Thank you again,
...Guy