Macchi C.202 Folgore, 1/48 Hasegawa

Post in-progress or completed model pics here
Lubos Pavel
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Post by Lubos Pavel » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 am

Kubrt wrote:And I forgot - author of this mixtures is Mirek "Glock" Říha from Prag, not me 8) He prepare table with mixtures of Italian colors from GSI Mr. Color and GSI Aqueous Hobby. He is my Italian "Guru" :D :D :D

Thank you Glock!
Private message for Kubrt ;-)

To ti to trvalo traktoristo nez jsi zmínil glocka. Nejdrif si honís triko pred vidlema z Kanady a Austrálie a pak uplne na konec, kdyz te vsici placaj po zadech, ho jen tak mezi psanim zminis.

Za chvilku te budou mit za meganarcise jako my z Praglu :D

Nino
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Nino » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Webmaster wrote:The photoetch interior looks great! I haven't yet seen this PE set availble here but I will certainly snatch-up as many as I can get.
Vince,

These eduard sets are for sale now on the web-site? I noticed a couple of different sets, Zoom etc?

Antonio
Antonio
Forza (G.55)

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Yes you're right Antonio :oops: and I stand corrected, its 1/48 MC. 202 Folgore Detail Set - EDU49288.

Nino
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Nino » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Please help Vince/Jakub?

Does anyone know if the IWata HP-C Plus Air-brush is distributed to wholesalers in Australia? I havent' seen it on the market here at local hobby shops? It seems to be a nice air-brush judging by Jakub's work. This must be a duel action type? Can you recommend any others?

Do all the PE parts on Jakub's recent MC.205 build come from the eduard set you sell. I noticed the nice oil cooler detail! Do the sets for both the C.202 & C.205 cover all PE requirements on the Hasegawa kits. It seems that the only thing missing on Jakub's plane is the landing flaps? Jakub, did you use "ultracast" exhausts and wheels? Is it worth getting the ultracast seat?

Can you get a nice PE set of parts for the G.55?

Sorry for all the questions!

Regards
Antonio
Antonio
Forza (G.55)

Kubrt
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Kubrt » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Nino wrote:Please help Vince/Jakub?

Does anyone know if the IWata HP-C Plus Air-brush is distributed to wholesalers in Australia? I havent' seen it on the market here at local hobby shops? It seems to be a nice air-brush judging by Jakub's work. This must be a duel action type? Can you recommend any others?
I think, Iwata (Iwata-Medea) are really the best airbrushes what I ever had. I recomended 0,3 mm nozzle, because it is better for airbrushing of blotches and fine little details or soft camouflages. My HP-C Plus is fantastic airbrush.

Good choice is Infinity from Hareder - Steenbeck (it is probably Hanssa). This Infinity airbrush have two nozzles - 0,18 and 0,4. I think, it is good tool for our hobby ;-)

I bought my Iwatta HP-C Plus airbrush on e-bay Hong Kong (all new). I don´t know nothing about Australian shops, sorry. I am from Czech Republic :lol: Australia is far away from my flat :lol:
Nino wrote:Do all the PE parts on Jakub's recent MC.205 build come from the eduard set you sell. I noticed the nice oil cooler detail! Do the sets for both the C.202 & C.205 cover all PE requirements on the Hasegawa kits. It seems that the only thing missing on Jakub's plane is the landing flaps? Jakub, did you use "ultracast" exhausts and wheels? Is it worth getting the ultracast seat?

Regards
Antonio
I don´t want use flaps for my C.202 and C.205. I would like to build both Macchi´s completely closed and factory fresh look...
Exhausts in C.205 are original kit parts from Hasegawa and exhausts from C.202 are resin from Messerschmitt Bf 109 E :lol:
Jakub "Kubrt" Vilingr

steph40
Pilota

Post by steph40 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 am

Hello,

There is a long time that I didn't come here, so, this C.202 is a very beautifull building :D
Congratulations for this work.

Cheers
Steph40

GAJouette
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Macchi 202

Post by GAJouette » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Kubrt,
Bravo my friend. Excellent craftmanship and an outstanding paint.As always you can be counted on for a fantastic project.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Nino wrote:Please help Vince/Jakub?

Do all the PE parts on Jakub's recent MC.205 build come from the eduard set you sell. I noticed the nice oil cooler detail! Do the sets for both the C.202 & C.205 cover all PE requirements on the Hasegawa kits. It seems that the only thing missing on Jakub's plane is the landing flaps? Jakub, did you use "ultracast" exhausts and wheels? Is it worth getting the ultracast seat?

Regards
Antonio
I use an Iwata Micron C, its a professional airbrush. I also use a Badger 150 and 350. I'm not sure what's available in Australia. Good question about PE sets for a 1/48 Fiat G.55, I haven't yet seen anything.

D520

Post by D520 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 am

There is a more than decent PE set in the Flying Machine kit, and there is also an interesting resin set from Italian kits. All combined the G-55 is giving back a relly great model. :D :D

shivadog
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by shivadog » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:29 am

Has someone any pictures of that Solaroli's Macchi?

Best,

Jerzy

Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Luftwoller » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 am

Jakub, you have done a stunning job on the 202. The camoflage is exceptional. Very nice work,
...Guy
'Your a disgrace to the male Genus, I'm ashamed to call myself Homo!'.......Hubert J Farnsworth (Futurama)